- IBM Security to buy risk-visualization firm Agile 3 Solutions
- How vulnerable are you behind the wheel of your connected car?
- The week in security: Hackers plunder online databases as Trump nominee flags security boost
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
Unlock the value of virtualisation with the IBM SmartCloud Foundation
Virtualisation offers organisations the potential to meet new goals and reach new levels of business performance by delivering valued services to business users more efficiently and effectively. But to realise this potential, organisations need more than virtualisation capabilities.They must have the virtualisation management capabilities in place that will enable them to deliver quality services while, at the same time, helping to control costs and manage risk. This whitepaper discusses why management is an important part of the journey that organisations today must make toward virtualising across business and IT infrastructures. Download now.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Mexia calls upon tech industry to support Bourke Street victim
- Why non-tech industries are poaching Australia’s top tech talent
- InTechnology catches Core Security distribution deal
- Behind the battery faults blamed for Samsung’s Note7 debacle
- Will Aussie tech suppliers be hit by Avaya’s bankruptcy?
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief
- Fairfax uses eye tracking study to provide digital ad effectiveness
- Report: Consumers favour retailers offering customer loyalty programs
- CMO, CIO embrace social media, IoT to win customers