- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
Unlock the value of virtualisation with the IBM SmartCloud Foundation
Virtualisation offers organisations the potential to meet new goals and reach new levels of business performance by delivering valued services to business users more efficiently and effectively. But to realise this potential, organisations need more than virtualisation capabilities.They must have the virtualisation management capabilities in place that will enable them to deliver quality services while, at the same time, helping to control costs and manage risk. This whitepaper discusses why management is an important part of the journey that organisations today must make toward virtualising across business and IT infrastructures. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy