- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
- Hackers threaten to wipe millions of Apple devices, demand ransom
Cloud Computing Use Cases
This whitepaper is a product of the Cloud Standards Customer Council (CSCC) and documents a collection of high priority use cases for both the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud computing service models. Use cases highlight the benefits of cloud computing and are key to identifying specific technical requirements including the need for open standards that promote portability and interoperability. Learn more.
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator