Transforming Virtualised Infrastructure: The Key to Enabling Mission-critical Databases and Applications
Virtualisation has been progressing rapidly in today's datacentre. There has been tenfold growth in virtual machine deployment over the past decade while the physical server base has remained flat. In today's environments, many IT organisations are reaching the end of the first phase of virtualisation adoption, which is focused primarily on workload consolidation supported by multiple VMs per physical server. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board