- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
Transforming Virtualised Infrastructure: The Key to Enabling Mission-critical Databases and Applications
Virtualisation has been progressing rapidly in today's datacentre. There has been tenfold growth in virtual machine deployment over the past decade while the physical server base has remained flat. In today's environments, many IT organisations are reaching the end of the first phase of virtualisation adoption, which is focused primarily on workload consolidation supported by multiple VMs per physical server. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception
- 7 ways small businesses can benefit from mobile apps
- Mars global CMO steps down, chief customer officer takes over
- Why AAMI turned to Facebook mobile and segmentation to drive brand favourability