Transforming Virtualised Infrastructure: The Key to Enabling Mission-critical Databases and Applications
Virtualisation has been progressing rapidly in today's datacentre. There has been tenfold growth in virtual machine deployment over the past decade while the physical server base has remained flat. In today's environments, many IT organisations are reaching the end of the first phase of virtualisation adoption, which is focused primarily on workload consolidation supported by multiple VMs per physical server. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Aus Post's customer chief: CX is about convenience, control and choice
- Report forecasts rapid beacon uptake by market segments beyond retail
- Intel Security CMO: Why marketers need to think more about crisis management
- Online advertising market cracks $6.8bn
- CMO interview: How Guzman Y Gomez is redefining the fast food category through brand purpose