Transforming Virtualised Infrastructure: The Key to Enabling Mission-critical Databases and Applications
Virtualisation has been progressing rapidly in today's datacentre. There has been tenfold growth in virtual machine deployment over the past decade while the physical server base has remained flat. In today's environments, many IT organisations are reaching the end of the first phase of virtualisation adoption, which is focused primarily on workload consolidation supported by multiple VMs per physical server. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features