Transforming Virtualised Infrastructure: The Key to Enabling Mission-critical Databases and Applications
Virtualisation has been progressing rapidly in today's datacentre. There has been tenfold growth in virtual machine deployment over the past decade while the physical server base has remained flat. In today's environments, many IT organisations are reaching the end of the first phase of virtualisation adoption, which is focused primarily on workload consolidation supported by multiple VMs per physical server. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014