Transforming Virtualised Infrastructure: The Key to Enabling Mission-critical Databases and Applications
Virtualisation has been progressing rapidly in today's datacentre. There has been tenfold growth in virtual machine deployment over the past decade while the physical server base has remained flat. In today's environments, many IT organisations are reaching the end of the first phase of virtualisation adoption, which is focused primarily on workload consolidation supported by multiple VMs per physical server. Read on.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials
- Aussie Farmers Direct reveals new digitally agile strategy to boost customer engagement
- IAG CEO: Technology and digital are bolstering customer experience capabilities
- Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle dominate Gartner's list of digital marketing technology leaders
- Data and marketing innovation guides Cronulla Sharks into uncharted waters