Easing The Transition To A Virtual Endpoint Infrastructure
Server virtualisation has emerged as one of the most successful and popular solutions for maximising operational efficiency, reducing costs, improving ROI and controlling datacentre infrastructure. Flush with success and benefits achieved from implementing server virualisation, organisations are increasingly exploring the possibility that similar cost savings could be achieved through desktop virtualisation - learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities