- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Uninsured, small Australian businesses breached at nearly twice the rate of the US
- Dozens arrested in enormous Indian call centre racket
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- The secret behind the success of Mirai IoT botnets
Easing The Transition To A Virtual Endpoint Infrastructure
Server virtualisation has emerged as one of the most successful and popular solutions for maximising operational efficiency, reducing costs, improving ROI and controlling datacentre infrastructure. Flush with success and benefits achieved from implementing server virualisation, organisations are increasingly exploring the possibility that similar cost savings could be achieved through desktop virtualisation - learn more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper