Easing The Transition To A Virtual Endpoint Infrastructure
Server virtualisation has emerged as one of the most successful and popular solutions for maximising operational efficiency, reducing costs, improving ROI and controlling datacentre infrastructure. Flush with success and benefits achieved from implementing server virualisation, organisations are increasingly exploring the possibility that similar cost savings could be achieved through desktop virtualisation - learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey