- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Top Reasons Why Customers Virtualise Their Desktop Infrastructures with EMC VSPEX
EMC VSPEX is a proven flexible architecture solution that allows IT to quickly and consistently deploy a virtualised infrastructure to consolidate servers, applications and desktops while helping you reduce capital and operational costs. Download now to transform your environment with simple, efficient and flexible virtualisation solutions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Join Dropbox and Symantec to hear an in-depth discussion on evaluating and managing enterprise cloud security.
- CSO Security Priorities Survey, participate and go into the draw to win an Apple iWatch Sport. Start survey NOW!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2016 | Early bird registrations now open | Register today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation