The Data Storage Imperative: Backup, Recovery and Archiving in Australia & New Zealand
This document analyses some of the key trends, perceptions, and actions that IT organisations are undertaking as they seek to cost-effectively store data to support business requirements while also complying with rapidly changing regulations. For this study, Forrester has surveyed 550 respondents across 11 countries in AP, including 50 in Australia and 30 in New Zealand, and conducted in-depth interviews with a mix of senior IT and business decision-makers who have deep knowledge of their organisation’s IT operations. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Bitcoin exchanges set to be covered by anti-money-laundering rules
- Kansas City gets 'smart': New streetcar line opens amid free public Wi-Fi zone
- Bankwest bets big on OpenStack
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Former insider’s book explores morality of offshore outsourcing