- Got an iOS 10 exploit? This company will pay you $1.5m for it
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to US$1.5 million
- These ransomware tricks fool the most hardened security pro
- Diversified supply chain helps 'Vendetta Brothers' succeed in criminal business
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system
The Data Storage Imperative: Backup, Recovery and Archiving in Australia & New Zealand
This document analyses some of the key trends, perceptions, and actions that IT organisations are undertaking as they seek to cost-effectively store data to support business requirements while also complying with rapidly changing regulations. For this study, Forrester has surveyed 550 respondents across 11 countries in AP, including 50 in Australia and 30 in New Zealand, and conducted in-depth interviews with a mix of senior IT and business decision-makers who have deep knowledge of their organisation’s IT operations. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- 2016 ARN WIICTA awards now open for nominations
- Tassie Govt inaugurates innovation hubs to assist tech start-ups
- Japanese titan issues $350 million ASG Group takeover bid
- Attorney-General to exempt cyber security researchers from Privacy Act changes
- Telstra to cut up to 300 roles from retail business
- Report: Australian ad viewability remains below global par
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for this week - 29 September
- CMO interview: GroupM CEO Mark Lollback on marketing, media, transparency and technology
- Melbourne Fashion Week: Using digital and insight to drive engagement and attendance
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program