- The week in security: Apple extortion attempt; can Blockchain protect medical devices?
- Ignore that call from “Apple” about an iCloud breach
- Want more clout with the CEO? Wait until your first ransomware attack.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
The Data Storage Imperative: Backup, Recovery and Archiving in Australia & New Zealand
This document analyses some of the key trends, perceptions, and actions that IT organisations are undertaking as they seek to cost-effectively store data to support business requirements while also complying with rapidly changing regulations. For this study, Forrester has surveyed 550 respondents across 11 countries in AP, including 50 in Australia and 30 in New Zealand, and conducted in-depth interviews with a mix of senior IT and business decision-makers who have deep knowledge of their organisation’s IT operations. Read more.
- No copper network price hike for Telstra
- Ingram Micro unwraps new-look Odin cloud platform for partners
- Aussie businesses hit with $589,000 in damages over pirated software use
- Macquarie Telecom vies for investor confidence after Vocus sell-off
- Competition watchdog moves to reject NBN multi-technology regulation push