Integrated Physical/Virtual Infrastructure Management
Recent research analysts indicates that the ongoing number one concern amongst both IT infrastructure managers as well as IT executives is integrated management of the virtual server environment. Server virtualisation has become such a critical and strategic technology that its mainstreaming is no longer a question—it is merely embraced. Consequently, all of the surrounding operations management tools and technologies must adapt to accommodate this unstoppable evolution. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu