- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Can funding open source bug bounties save Europe from mass-surveillance?
- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
Integrated Physical/Virtual Infrastructure Management
Recent research analysts indicates that the ongoing number one concern amongst both IT infrastructure managers as well as IT executives is integrated management of the virtual server environment. Server virtualisation has become such a critical and strategic technology that its mainstreaming is no longer a question—it is merely embraced. Consequently, all of the surrounding operations management tools and technologies must adapt to accommodate this unstoppable evolution. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- CenturyLink to offer on-shore public cloud services this year
- Immigration department looks to IBM's Watson for data analysis
- Microsoft posts second straight double-digit downturn in Windows OEM revenue
- Antique Apple-1 sells for $US236,000 on eBay
- OneTouch Idol 3 review: How good can a $250 smartphone be?