- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android
- Twitter suspends accounts that lured ISIS supporters to install spyware
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
Divide & Conquer - Using Predictive Analytics to Segment, Target & Optimise Marketing
A quantitative report from the Aberdeen group found that organisations that lead their field in predictive analytics significantly outperform their rivals in business performance. This survey explores how individual sales and marketing organisations that adopt an analytical approach maximise their customer retention rate, their average value of sales and their operating profit margin. Aberdeen Group conducts independent primary research in information technology through the aggregation of research surveys, interviews and data analysis.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- ACCC warns against tax scams as ransomware increases
- Oracle squares up to Cloud rivals with $US9.3 billion NetSuite acquisition
- WA government seeks aid from local integrator on ICT strategy
- Adelaide consulting firm deploys ShoreTel technology for McArdle Freight
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise takes the fight to Microsoft and Cisco in UCaaS