- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
- Regulators: cybersecurity poses biggest risk to global financial system
- Five arrested for impersonating the IRS, listen to a recorded scam in progress
- Commercial drivers needed for IoT security
- Healthcare lagging when it comes to infosec
How Analytics Bring Organisations Closer to their Customers
Today, you cannot underestimate the power of establishing an intimate relationship with the customer. Unfortunately, most relationships between vendors and customers are solely transactional. By turning disconnected data into valuable insights, analytics can empower the customer and anticipate their need before they know it themselves. Learn how these methods can improve customer sentiment and deliver a personalised message.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Commonwealth Bank CIO ready to embrace DevOps
- State Dept. IT staff told to keep quiet about Clinton’s server
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Free mobile data is good for consumers
- Dear Satya Nadella: Make sure the Microsoft Surface Phone has these features
- Tesson officially launches new venture CertaOne
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Security is a see-saw of prevention and protection, says Palo Alto Networks
- DPSA and APC by Schneider Electric cease distributor partnership
- Five communications consumer priorities need to be addressed at the 2016 Election: ACCAN
- Quality Connex becomes exclusive distributor for Vocalcom in A/NZ
- Pure Storage CMO's tips to make your marketing resonate
- 5 secrets to tracking your marketing spend
- eHarmony appoints Pandora marketer to newly created marketing director's post
- Intel partners with Vivid to launch new interactive 3D experience
- How HealthEngine boosted its customer management strategy with CRM