- Travis Perkins uses Splunk’s flexible cyber security monitoring to protect against customer data breaches
- Got an iOS 10 exploit? This company will pay you $1.5m for it
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to US$1.5 million
- These ransomware tricks fool the most hardened security pro
- Diversified supply chain helps 'Vendetta Brothers' succeed in criminal business
How Analytics Bring Organisations Closer to their Customers
Today, you cannot underestimate the power of establishing an intimate relationship with the customer. Unfortunately, most relationships between vendors and customers are solely transactional. By turning disconnected data into valuable insights, analytics can empower the customer and anticipate their need before they know it themselves. Learn how these methods can improve customer sentiment and deliver a personalised message.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- 2016 ARN WIICTA awards now open for nominations
- Tassie Govt inaugurates innovation hubs to assist tech start-ups
- Japanese titan issues $350 million ASG Group takeover bid
- Attorney-General to exempt cyber security researchers from Privacy Act changes
- Telstra to cut up to 300 roles from retail business
- Report: Australian ad viewability remains below global par
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for this week - 29 September
- CMO interview: GroupM CEO Mark Lollback on marketing, media, transparency and technology
- Melbourne Fashion Week: Using digital and insight to drive engagement and attendance
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program