Nucleus Research - How Analytics Makes Midsize Companies More Profitable
This qualitative report by Nucleus Research has found that senior leaders of small and medium size companies who invest in analytics tools improve their operating results. Through the use of analytical and predictive tools, aside from the benefits of automation, it allows data-based decisions that rely less on intuition and more on facts. Read more to learn the truth about data driven results and how they lead to profit. Nucleus Research conducts independent research in information technology, providing a case study approach to specific solution areas.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu