Nucleus Research - How Analytics Makes Midsize Companies More Profitable
This qualitative report by Nucleus Research has found that senior leaders of small and medium size companies who invest in analytics tools improve their operating results. Through the use of analytical and predictive tools, aside from the benefits of automation, it allows data-based decisions that rely less on intuition and more on facts. Read more to learn the truth about data driven results and how they lead to profit. Nucleus Research conducts independent research in information technology, providing a case study approach to specific solution areas.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester