- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency
- Ignorant of cybersecurity risk, breached small businesses are concealing the cost of recovery
- IBM: 4 billion online records were leaked in 2016
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
Nucleus Research - How Analytics Makes Midsize Companies More Profitable
This qualitative report by Nucleus Research has found that senior leaders of small and medium size companies who invest in analytics tools improve their operating results. Through the use of analytical and predictive tools, aside from the benefits of automation, it allows data-based decisions that rely less on intuition and more on facts. Read more to learn the truth about data driven results and how they lead to profit.
Nucleus Research conducts independent research in information technology, providing a case study approach to specific solution areas.
- Village Cinemas relaunches customer loyalty program using data insights
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 30 March 2017
- CMO roundtable: How to stop optimising channels and focus on the customer opportunity
- Complacency kills CX: lessons learnt from the Aussie retail meltdown
- How Sky Betting is using customer identity to bridge the owned and paid media gap