- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
Business Analytics and Optimisation for Midsize Businesses
While data is being generated at unprecedented levels, decision makers need to know what is happening on the ground now in order to optimise the future. Analytics-driven organisations can outperform their competitors by connecting people to trusted information, allowing others to make real-time decisions with confidence. Read more to gain market insights on how to keep on top of the data flow.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Watch out, bosses. Cyber Monday sales distractions hit
- Autodesk will bring digital designs into the real world with Microsoft's HoloLens
- U.S. proves to be a stronghold for Windows 10
- Obama and Bill Gates tout plans to double clean energy research spending
- Imagination hopes Creator board will woo IoT developers to its MIPS platform