Nucleus Research: The Stages of An Analytic Enterprise
By examining 60 analytic deployments, this report by Nucleus Research, examines the returns of predictive analytics and data-management technologies. It found that organisations that focused such deployments on developing automation had an average ROI of 188% over a 3-year period, while those that focused on enhancing their organisation’s strategy returned an average ROI of 1,209%. Read to find out how. Nucleus Research conducts independent research in information technology, providing a case study approach to specific solution areas.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Bitcoin exchanges set to be covered by anti-money-laundering rules
- Kansas City gets 'smart': New streetcar line opens amid free public Wi-Fi zone
- Bankwest bets big on OpenStack
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Former insider’s book explores morality of offshore outsourcing