- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
- Google's push to encrypt ads will improve security, but won't kill malvertising
Nucleus Research: The Stages of An Analytic Enterprise
By examining 60 analytic deployments, this report by Nucleus Research, examines the returns of predictive analytics and data-management technologies. It found that organisations that focused such deployments on developing automation had an average ROI of 188% over a 3-year period, while those that focused on enhancing their organisation’s strategy returned an average ROI of 1,209%. Read to find out how. Nucleus Research conducts independent research in information technology, providing a case study approach to specific solution areas.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages