Nucleus Research: The Stages of An Analytic Enterprise
By examining 60 analytic deployments, this report by Nucleus Research, examines the returns of predictive analytics and data-management technologies. It found that organisations that focused such deployments on developing automation had an average ROI of 188% over a 3-year period, while those that focused on enhancing their organisation’s strategy returned an average ROI of 1,209%. Read to find out how. Nucleus Research conducts independent research in information technology, providing a case study approach to specific solution areas.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Is price preventing cloud adoption in Australia?
- Vodafone blames router issues for network outage
- Nuago - The first 90 days as a born-in-the-cloud provider
- QPC wins Interactive Intelligence managed services contract with Toowoomba council
- Which vendors are winning the fight for Internet of Things supremacy?
- Va. senator wants SEC probe of massive Yahoo breach
- Forget the robocalypse -- 'Homo connecticus' may be what's coming
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
- How this university team is improving email marketing on a shoestring budget
- How an emerging radiation technology could help brands identify consumers in future
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- IAB appoints News Digital Networks MD as chair
- IGA marketing leader: Purpose and personalisation are critical to competitive success