- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency
- Ignorant of cybersecurity risk, breached small businesses are concealing the cost of recovery
- IBM: 4 billion online records were leaked in 2016
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
Nucleus Research: The Stages of An Analytic Enterprise
By examining 60 analytic deployments, this report by Nucleus Research, examines the returns of predictive analytics and data-management technologies. It found that organisations that focused such deployments on developing automation had an average ROI of 188% over a 3-year period, while those that focused on enhancing their organisation’s strategy returned an average ROI of 1,209%. Read to find out how.
Nucleus Research conducts independent research in information technology, providing a case study approach to specific solution areas.
- Village Cinemas relaunches customer loyalty program using data insights
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 30 March 2017
- CMO roundtable: How to stop optimising channels and focus on the customer opportunity
- Complacency kills CX: lessons learnt from the Aussie retail meltdown
- How Sky Betting is using customer identity to bridge the owned and paid media gap