Nucleus Research: The Stages of An Analytic Enterprise
By examining 60 analytic deployments, this report by Nucleus Research, examines the returns of predictive analytics and data-management technologies. It found that organisations that focused such deployments on developing automation had an average ROI of 188% over a 3-year period, while those that focused on enhancing their organisation’s strategy returned an average ROI of 1,209%. Read to find out how. Nucleus Research conducts independent research in information technology, providing a case study approach to specific solution areas.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy