Nucleus Research: The Stages of An Analytic Enterprise
By examining 60 analytic deployments, this report by Nucleus Research, examines the returns of predictive analytics and data-management technologies. It found that organisations that focused such deployments on developing automation had an average ROI of 188% over a 3-year period, while those that focused on enhancing their organisation’s strategy returned an average ROI of 1,209%. Read to find out how. Nucleus Research conducts independent research in information technology, providing a case study approach to specific solution areas.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Apple says iCloud flaw not at root of celebrity photo hack
- Apple blames leaked nude celebrity photos on 'targeted attack'
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates