- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- ISIS cyberattack capabilities are unorganized, underfunded -- for now
- Estonian man gets over 7 years in prison for role in global DNS hijacking botnet
- FBI confirms it won't tell Apple how it unlocked terrorist's iPhone
Case Study: Microsoft Corporate Headquarters Runs Lync Over Aruba Wi-Fi
As one of the world’s leading unified communications solution vendors, Microsoft has high expectations for the performance and robustness of the IT infrastructure on which its Microsoft Lync application runs. So when it came time to roll out Lync voice and video services over Wi-Fi at Microsoft’s own headquarters in Redmond, Washington, the bar was set high. Very high. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Join Dropbox and Symantec to hear an in-depth discussion on evaluating and managing enterprise cloud security.
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- How AMEX is using data to build great mobile-led customer experiences
- 4 tips to boost your content marketing game
- Zuckerberg sees 'better than human' AI in next 10 years
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 28 Apr
- Report: Brand/agency partnerships in jeopardy from customer data and martech challenges