Case Study: Microsoft Corporate Headquarters Runs Lync Over Aruba Wi-Fi
As one of the world’s leading unified communications solution vendors, Microsoft has high expectations for the performance and robustness of the IT infrastructure on which its Microsoft Lync application runs. So when it came time to roll out Lync voice and video services over Wi-Fi at Microsoft’s own headquarters in Redmond, Washington, the bar was set high. Very high. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Enprise Solutions kick-starts Australian expansion with new BDM
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance