The New Normal: Mobile Device and App Behaviour Over Wi-Fi and Best Practices for Wireless Networks
Use of more mobile devices and hence more mobile applications at work create an ever-changing number of challenges for wireless network administrators and engineers. With smartphones, tablets and latest generation of laptops entering the workplace, a wide variety of smartphones and tablets access the network, almost always using Wi-Fi as the preferred – and sometimes the only – way to connect. Find out more about the New Normal of Wi-Fi Networking.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australian Federal Police fall short on cyber security
- Bitcoin exchanges set to be covered by anti-money-laundering rules
- Kansas City gets 'smart': New streetcar line opens amid free public Wi-Fi zone
- Bankwest bets big on OpenStack
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century