The New Normal: Mobile Device and App Behaviour Over Wi-Fi and Best Practices for Wireless Networks
Use of more mobile devices and hence more mobile applications at work create an ever-changing number of challenges for wireless network administrators and engineers. With smartphones, tablets and latest generation of laptops entering the workplace, a wide variety of smartphones and tablets access the network, almost always using Wi-Fi as the preferred – and sometimes the only – way to connect. Find out more about the New Normal of Wi-Fi Networking.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- iiTrial 2.0? iiNet back in court over P2P file sharing
- Section 313: Federal police used website blocking to tackle malware
- Microsoft warns of Windows zero-day; hackers serve exploits in PowerPoint files
- ACCC rebuffs Telstra's rivals on wholesale pricing
- Bunnings drives productivity with iPod Touch rollout