- Fight insider threats by screenshotting employees’ every action
- China tightens control over app stores
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- The week in security: Trump reaches out to tech leaders as reports finger Russia
- Digital transformation forces businesses to rethink cybersecurity
The New Normal: Mobile Device and App Behaviour Over Wi-Fi and Best Practices for Wireless Networks
Use of more mobile devices and hence more mobile applications at work create an ever-changing number of challenges for wireless network administrators and engineers. With smartphones, tablets and latest generation of laptops entering the workplace, a wide variety of smartphones and tablets access the network, almost always using Wi-Fi as the preferred – and sometimes the only – way to connect. Find out more about the New Normal of Wi-Fi Networking.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Vodafone scraps CMO role, merges sales and marketing
- Kramer resigns from Nine Entertainment board
- Carnival wearable devices bring personalised experience to global cruise passengers
- Report: Predictive analytics, IoT, machine learning battle it out for marketing dollars
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany