Endpoint Protection Overview
With the exponential growth and sophistication of malware today, the security industry can no longer afford to ‘bury its head in the sand’. The bottom line is that traditional endpoint security protection is now ineffective due to the sheer volume, quality, and complexity of malware. This paper looks at this problem and how Webroot, by going back to the drawing board on countering malware threats, is revolutionising endpoint protection and solving the issues that hinder existing endpoint security solutions. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
- Senate extends telecommunications interception inquiry
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
- Apple loses bid for sales ban in Samsung patent case
- Broadcom wants to let 1,000 IoT devices bloom with $19.99 development kit