Endpoint Protection Overview
With the exponential growth and sophistication of malware today, the security industry can no longer afford to ‘bury its head in the sand’. The bottom line is that traditional endpoint security protection is now ineffective due to the sheer volume, quality, and complexity of malware. This paper looks at this problem and how Webroot, by going back to the drawing board on countering malware threats, is revolutionising endpoint protection and solving the issues that hinder existing endpoint security solutions. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Blackphone super-secure communications app had serious flaw
- Cisco integration gives Samsung Knox users more options for secure connectivity
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul