- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
Endpoint Protection Overview
With the exponential growth and sophistication of malware today, the security industry can no longer afford to ‘bury its head in the sand’. The bottom line is that traditional endpoint security protection is now ineffective due to the sheer volume, quality, and complexity of malware. This paper looks at this problem and how Webroot, by going back to the drawing board on countering malware threats, is revolutionising endpoint protection and solving the issues that hinder existing endpoint security solutions. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button