- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Security pros concerned about Facebook payment expansion
Endpoint Protection Overview
With the exponential growth and sophistication of malware today, the security industry can no longer afford to ‘bury its head in the sand’. The bottom line is that traditional endpoint security protection is now ineffective due to the sheer volume, quality, and complexity of malware. This paper looks at this problem and how Webroot, by going back to the drawing board on countering malware threats, is revolutionising endpoint protection and solving the issues that hinder existing endpoint security solutions. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Aussie expansion underway as Synnex signs Cloud-first distribution deal with MYOB
- EMC World 2016: What can Aussie partners expect?
- Do Apple’s financial results mark the end of the golden smartphone era?
- GE forks out $100m for building automation and E-IoT start-up, Daintree Networks
- Ingram Micro sales slump 12 per cent worldwide in Q1 FY2016
- Microsoft's IE loses top browser spot to Google's Chrome
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- Microsoft declares Cortana search box as Bing- and Edge-only turf
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- Why AAMI turned to Facebook mobile and segmentation to drive brand favourability
- How AMEX is using data to build great mobile-led customer experiences
- 4 tips to boost your content marketing game
- Zuckerberg sees 'better than human' AI in next 10 years
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 28 Apr