- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
Endpoint Protection Overview
With the exponential growth and sophistication of malware today, the security industry can no longer afford to ‘bury its head in the sand’. The bottom line is that traditional endpoint security protection is now ineffective due to the sheer volume, quality, and complexity of malware. This paper looks at this problem and how Webroot, by going back to the drawing board on countering malware threats, is revolutionising endpoint protection and solving the issues that hinder existing endpoint security solutions. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout