Endpoint Security and Virtualisation
Besides form factor, virtual systems are not really that different than physical systems. They both use the same operating systems and applications. They both present users with computing resources such as RAM and hard drives. Consequently, the ability to exploit vulnerabilities in a physical environment will present a significant threat to virtualised environments as well. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Motorola launches 3 new Android phones with 'amazing value'
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
- Microsoft starts pre-loading Windows 10 upgrade onto PCs
- Intel, Micron claim a new class of memory between flash and DRAM
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network