Traditional antivirus products are based on signature recognition performed on endpoints. That is a failing strategy for a number of reasons. It is no wonder most information security experts question the ability of signature-based antivirus products to block the newest and most dangerous forms of malware. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy