- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
Traditional antivirus products are based on signature recognition performed on endpoints. That is a failing strategy for a number of reasons. It is no wonder most information security experts question the ability of signature-based antivirus products to block the newest and most dangerous forms of malware. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Watch out, bosses. Cyber Monday sales distractions hit
- Autodesk will bring digital designs into the real world with Microsoft's HoloLens
- U.S. proves to be a stronghold for Windows 10
- Obama and Bill Gates tout plans to double clean energy research spending
- Imagination hopes Creator board will woo IoT developers to its MIPS platform