- Budget's cybersecurity allocations highlight government's multi-faceted defence strategy
- Opportunistic cybercriminals tweaking old threats for new targets: Forcepoint
- For the first time Samsung’s and Google’s Android security fixes sync up
- Cybercriminals care most about ROI, so make yourself expensive to hack: Verizon
- The week in security: Employees still don't grok security; FBI doesn't grok iPhone hack
Putting Web Threat Protection and Content Filtering in the Cloud
The cloud can lower costs — can it improve Security too? Should IT managers deploy secure web gateways as software or appliances on-premises? Or should they utilize a cloud-based service? You probably know the standard reasons in favor of cloud-based solutions, like fast implementation, lower costs, less administration and rapid scalability. But there are additional reasons to put web threat protection and content filtering in the cloud, factors that produce better security. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Facebook marketing VP: How to discover a better way of mobile marketing
- Adobe acquires Livefyre to add to Marketing Cloud
- Dick Smith relaunches online a month ahead of schedule
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception