- As security vendors double down on ANZ, businesses must tap resources to survive 2017 unscathed
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
- On premise security appliances are passé: Zscaler's Scott Robertson
- 10 of the latest craziest and scariest things the TSA found on your fellow travelers
- Spamhaus: Uptick in Tor-using botnets may force ISPs to block all Tor traffic
Putting Web Threat Protection and Content Filtering in the Cloud
The cloud can lower costs — can it improve Security too? Should IT managers deploy secure web gateways as software or appliances on-premises? Or should they utilize a cloud-based service? You probably know the standard reasons in favor of cloud-based solutions, like fast implementation, lower costs, less administration and rapid scalability. But there are additional reasons to put web threat protection and content filtering in the cloud, factors that produce better security. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- The Outnet offers ‘personalised approach’ with refreshed brand strategy
- RedBalloon gets new CMO, CTO
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief
- Fairfax uses eye tracking study to provide digital ad effectiveness