- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device
- Mandatory Data Breach Reporting – What you need to start doing right now
- Got any HTTP page with a search field? Chrome will soon label it ‘Not Secure’
- Cloudflare wants to secure IoT connections to the internet
- Failure to communicate helps ransomware prosper
Putting Web Threat Protection and Content Filtering in the Cloud
The cloud can lower costs — can it improve Security too? Should IT managers deploy secure web gateways as software or appliances on-premises? Or should they utilize a cloud-based service? You probably know the standard reasons in favor of cloud-based solutions, like fast implementation, lower costs, less administration and rapid scalability. But there are additional reasons to put web threat protection and content filtering in the cloud, factors that produce better security. Learn more.
- Blame terrorists if you get a speeding ticket while driving in France
- If software eats everything, are network engineers on the menu?
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Exclusive CMO interview: Where Oracle is heading with AI in marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 27 April
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out
- Improving omni-channel customer experience at La-Z-Boy, Denon + Marantz and Pello