- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
Putting Web Threat Protection and Content Filtering in the Cloud
The cloud can lower costs — can it improve Security too? Should IT managers deploy secure web gateways as software or appliances on-premises? Or should they utilize a cloud-based service? You probably know the standard reasons in favor of cloud-based solutions, like fast implementation, lower costs, less administration and rapid scalability. But there are additional reasons to put web threat protection and content filtering in the cloud, factors that produce better security. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story