- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- The week in security: Android phones under siege, smartwatch security under fire
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Security Watch: Blue Coat expands cloud cred with Perspecsys buy out
Managing Web Security in an Increasingly Challenging Threat Landscape
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Small wonder. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Just how challenging and dangerous are the threats? Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia