Managing Web Security in an Increasingly Challenging Threat Landscape
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Small wonder. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Just how challenging and dangerous are the threats? Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow