Managing Web Security in an Increasingly Challenging Threat Landscape
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Small wonder. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Just how challenging and dangerous are the threats? Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split