- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
Delivering a Secure Mobile Future
In two short years we have seen an explosion of Android powered devices. The mobile Internet has arrived and is delivering the anytime, anywhere, and almost anyplace access that let's us all take more control over our time and lives. It is consumers that are demanding to use mobile technology in the workplace, not IT departments. This has led to IT departments scrambling around to develop mobile policies. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the U.S. government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
- A judge has partially dismissed Twitter's surveillance case against the US government
- Dell plus EMC has a name: Dell Technologies
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception
- 7 ways small businesses can benefit from mobile apps
- Mars global CMO steps down, chief customer officer takes over
- Why AAMI turned to Facebook mobile and segmentation to drive brand favourability