Delivering a Secure Mobile Future
In two short years we have seen an explosion of Android powered devices. The mobile Internet has arrived and is delivering the anytime, anywhere, and almost anyplace access that let's us all take more control over our time and lives. It is consumers that are demanding to use mobile technology in the workplace, not IT departments. This has led to IT departments scrambling around to develop mobile policies. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- John Lewis mail glitch leaves customers with £1.53 bill for marketing circular
- 2014's vulnerability surge left Mac OS, iOS more exposed than Windows
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week