Delivering a Secure Mobile Future
In two short years we have seen an explosion of Android powered devices. The mobile Internet has arrived and is delivering the anytime, anywhere, and almost anyplace access that let's us all take more control over our time and lives. It is consumers that are demanding to use mobile technology in the workplace, not IT departments. This has led to IT departments scrambling around to develop mobile policies. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- Section 313: Federal police used website blocking to tackle malware
- Microsoft warns of Windows zero-day; hackers serve exploits in PowerPoint files
- ACCC rebuffs Telstra's rivals on wholesale pricing
- Bunnings drives productivity with iPod Touch rollout
- World's first 3D full-body scanning booth to create custom you figurines