- Interop: Ransomware should haunt you all the time
- Hotel sector faces cybercrime surge as data breaches start to bite
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- CIOs, CSOs feel powerless to fix the human IT-security hole
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
Delivering a Secure Mobile Future
In two short years we have seen an explosion of Android powered devices. The mobile Internet has arrived and is delivering the anytime, anywhere, and almost anyplace access that let's us all take more control over our time and lives. It is consumers that are demanding to use mobile technology in the workplace, not IT departments. This has led to IT departments scrambling around to develop mobile policies. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Case Study: How Flight Centre leveraged data to boost customer experience
- Online advertising has a dark side, but IT can shed some light
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 5 May
- CMO interview: Why Bupa’s John Moore is all about the experience
- Ray White taps data insights to produce personalised customer videos