Delivering a Secure Mobile Future
In two short years we have seen an explosion of Android powered devices. The mobile Internet has arrived and is delivering the anytime, anywhere, and almost anyplace access that let's us all take more control over our time and lives. It is consumers that are demanding to use mobile technology in the workplace, not IT departments. This has led to IT departments scrambling around to develop mobile policies. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
- FREAK is another serious flaw in the Web's encryption
- Google to stop patching Chrome for 60M Android users this May
- Snowden willing to face trial in US, if it's fair
- Too soon to change tax treatment of Bitcoin, Treasury says
- Apple, like Google, to hire full-time security guards in Silicon Valley
- IBM plugs OpenPower servers into SoftLayer cloud
- Sony updates Morpheus PS4 headset with bigger, faster screen
- Judge says $415 million settlement in Silicon Valley hiring case is 'substantial'
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived