- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
- Hackers threaten to wipe millions of Apple devices, demand ransom
5 Steps to Advanced Malware Protection
Security professionals now face much more sophisticated adversaries and tactics. This new class of attackers is no longer interested in quick smash and grab operations, rather they prefer taking a slow and methodical approach to penetrate devices within an organisation’s network. Once on the inside, the attackers focus on maintaining a persistent foothold and exfiltrating critical customer data and intellectual property. Read more about the today’s security reality.
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator