- For the first time Samsung’s and Google’s Android security fixes sync up
- Cybercriminals care most about ROI, so make yourself expensive to hack: Verizon
- The week in security: Employees still don't grok security; FBI doesn't grok iPhone hack
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- Trend Micro: 6 most popular homebrewed terrorist tools
5 Steps to Advanced Malware Protection
Security professionals now face much more sophisticated adversaries and tactics. This new class of attackers is no longer interested in quick smash and grab operations, rather they prefer taking a slow and methodical approach to penetrate devices within an organisation’s network. Once on the inside, the attackers focus on maintaining a persistent foothold and exfiltrating critical customer data and intellectual property. Read more about the today’s security reality.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Adobe acquires Livefyre to add to Marketing Cloud
- Dick Smith relaunches online a month ahead of schedule
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception
- 7 ways small businesses can benefit from mobile apps