5 Steps to Advanced Malware Protection
Security professionals now face much more sophisticated adversaries and tactics. This new class of attackers is no longer interested in quick smash and grab operations, rather they prefer taking a slow and methodical approach to penetrate devices within an organisation’s network. Once on the inside, the attackers focus on maintaining a persistent foothold and exfiltrating critical customer data and intellectual property. Read more about the today’s security reality.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- John Lewis mail glitch leaves customers with £1.53 bill for marketing circular
- 2014's vulnerability surge left Mac OS, iOS more exposed than Windows
- D-Link remote access vulnerabilities remain unpatched
- Hackers exploit router flaws in unusual pharming attack
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week