- OpenDNS buy is feeding security insights to Cisco's threat-intelligence efforts
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice: AI as an amplifier of human failings
- Google’s Android boss: updates are Android’s “weakest link” on security
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
- Euro agencies on encryption backdoors: Create 'decryption without weakening'
Computerworld Big Data Strategy Guide
Did you know that Big data is forecast to drive $34 billion of worldwide IT spending in 2013, according to Gartner, with the figure for 2012 standing at $28 billion? Software sales will be driven directly by demands for new big data functionality, with most of the current spending being used in adapting traditional solutions to the big data demands. Find out more on how to conquer Big Data for your organisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Jigsaw: How ransomware is taking over our devices
- ACLU wants a piece of the Microsoft v. U.S. data gag order lawsuit
- Multiple U.S. trials underway for shared 3.5GHz wireless spectrum
- Microsoft eats another $1B as phone strategy shrinks to enterprise-only
- Hands on: What's new and noteworthy with Android N
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- After blaze, world’s largest solar power plant offline for up to three weeks
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Understanding how new solid state drive technologies can benefit the data center
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java