- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Okta partners with Google to secure cloud identities
- Mac malware inside BitTorrent app, signed with legit Apple developer ID
- Resilience and intelligence are key to infosec success
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
Case Study | Managing high-volume and time-sensitive data | Medical Data Systems
Case Study demonstrating how Medical Data Systems gained better performance and resource efficiency and overcame difficulties processing high volumes of data. Read on
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE