BYOD Adoption Goes Beyond Devices And Requires Completely Rethinking The Network And Security
The rapid adoption of Internet-enabled consumer devices has had a major impact on enterprise mobility strategies. This research shows that many BYOD programs are initially driven by access to email, and also indicates that organisations may be underestimating the implications for security and network architectures. View the full research paper.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- Apple puts toe in touch waters with MacBook Pro remake
- The secret behind the success of Mirai IoT botnets
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- CIO security lessons: Dark thinking on IoT & exploding enterprise networks