BYOD Adoption Goes Beyond Devices And Requires Completely Rethinking The Network And Security
The rapid adoption of Internet-enabled consumer devices has had a major impact on enterprise mobility strategies. This research shows that many BYOD programs are initially driven by access to email, and also indicates that organisations may be underestimating the implications for security and network architectures. View the full research paper.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Distribution Central launches Fusion Systems in SAN Systems rebrand
- Elisha joins Pivotal as new CTO
- JUNIPER PARTNER SUMMIT 2014: No, it isn't pulling out of the enterprise and/or security
- IN PICTURES: Juniper Partner Summit 2014 (+25 photos)
- US-based KEMP Technologies moves further into channel with partnering success story
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB