- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
2013 Global Information Security Survey: Initial findings
The results of PwC’s annual Global Information Security Survey indicate that companies are confident in their efforts to secure systems, information, and privacy. Strategies and personnel are in place, they say, and processes and technology are humming along. The number of incidents reported seems manageable. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- inTechnology launches Cloud Distribution business
- SDN Q and A: Telstra executive director solution sales, Brendan Donohoe
- Digistore Solutions inks partner agreement with Computergate
- Telstra adds IBM's SoftLayer to Cloud war chest
- Microsoft activates Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online on local datacentres