- The week in security: Apple extortion attempt; can Blockchain protect medical devices?
- Ignore that call from “Apple” about an iCloud breach
- Want more clout with the CEO? Wait until your first ransomware attack.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
2013 Global Information Security Survey: Initial findings
The results of PwC’s annual Global Information Security Survey indicate that companies are confident in their efforts to secure systems, information, and privacy. Strategies and personnel are in place, they say, and processes and technology are humming along. The number of incidents reported seems manageable. Read more.
- No copper network price hike for Telstra
- Ingram Micro unwraps new-look Odin cloud platform for partners
- Aussie businesses hit with $589,000 in damages over pirated software use
- Macquarie Telecom vies for investor confidence after Vocus sell-off
- Competition watchdog moves to reject NBN multi-technology regulation push