- The week in security: Governments back cybersecurity; new hope in ransomware flood
- Google advances Android password-killer: due this year
- A recently patched Flash Player exploit is being used in widespread attacks
- Are organisations failing to prioritise security?
- Will inspecting electronic devices pose a potential privacy threat?
The Next-Generation Workspace Will Revolve Around Mobility and Virtualisation
Forrester: Virtualisation and the Mobile Workspace. How will you meet evolving security requirements? Discover IT approaches to BYOD and other workspace challenges in a Forrester study that examines policy management, desktop virtualisation and mobility solutions. Read study.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: Symantec and the Cloud paradox
- IBM turnaround continues with up to 14,000 jobs facing the axe
- NEXTGEN calls on culture guru to take Oracle partners to the Cloud
- Adobe pushes further into the Cloud with CIO appointment
- Westcon-Comstor Imagine 2016: We’ve injected Cloud DNA into our business
- The legal mumbo jumbo on popular mobile apps can take over 24 hours to read
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Facebook denies bias in Trending Topics, but promises changes nevertheless
- Google and Oracle's Android copyright fight is up to a jury now
- This site aims to be the Yelp of the SaaS world
- Intel partners with Vivid to launch new interactive 3D experience
- How HealthEngine boosted its customer management strategy with CRM
- Data pooling competition heats up as Data Republic secures $10.5m investment boost
- Using the power of movies at IAG to improve digital customer experiences
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 May