- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
BYOD: Fueling Mobile Growth, Employee Innovation
A recent Cisco survey shows that 89% of IT departments worldwide enable BYOD—proving it’s a global trend for which IT must prepare. What are the security challenges? The benefits? Learn why the world is drawn to a more flexible network. Read report.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW
- Konica Minolta Australia acquires two IT services companies
- My Net Fone acquires Telecom New Zealand International voice business for NZ$22.4m
- HP leverages Big Data to manage business apps
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director