- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
Nucleus Research - The Value of Mobile and Social for CRM
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Adding mobile access and social collaboration to CRM delivers significant benefits. In a survey of CRM decision makers, Nucleus found that providing sales people with mobile device access to CRM drives a 14.6 percent productivity increase, and adding social drives an additional 11.8 percent productivity boost. Given the significant ROI opportunity, all organisations should consider mobile and social CRM adoption.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW
- Telstra adds IBM's SoftLayer to Cloud war chest
- Microsoft activates Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online on local datacentres
- NBN Co hits back at TPG with Fibre-to-the-Building launch
- Opengear deploys ZTP capabilities across its products
- Cirrus Networks signs $4.6 million in contracts via new strategy