Nucleus Research - The Value of Mobile and Social for CRM
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Adding mobile access and social collaboration to CRM delivers significant benefits. In a survey of CRM decision makers, Nucleus found that providing sales people with mobile device access to CRM drives a 14.6 percent productivity increase, and adding social drives an additional 11.8 percent productivity boost. Given the significant ROI opportunity, all organisations should consider mobile and social CRM adoption.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments