Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Former Atlassian security chief takes role at Cyber Growth Centre
- ‘Cause unknown’: Basslink fault investigation sheds little light on outage
- Security researchers warn government over data re-identification ban
- Former Coles CIO takes top IT role at Linfox
- Mozilla's revenue jumps 28% in first full year of Yahoo search deal
- Telstra taps Juniper Networks to fill vacant COO role
- NetCube put on notice after complaints investigation
- Datacom races ahead with managed services Toyota Australia contract
- Will AWS+1 become the default cloud strategy of 2017?
- Hemisphere Technologies - A next-generation approach to distribution