Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft improves Visual C++ compilation
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- GitLab fixes critical flaw that lets users log in as admins
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Case Study: How Flight Centre leveraged data to boost customer experience
- Online advertising has a dark side, but IT can shed some light
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 5 May
- CMO interview: Why Bupa’s John Moore is all about the experience
- Ray White taps data insights to produce personalised customer videos