Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Deakin University taps Thomas Duryea for Citrix and AppSense deployment
- UXC Red Rock to leverage NetSuite ecosystem following Oracle merger
- ACCC warns against tax scams as ransomware increases
- Oracle squares up to Cloud rivals with $US9.3 billion NetSuite acquisition
- WA government seeks aid from local integrator on ICT strategy
- Black Hat security conference trims insecure features from its mobile app
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- Microsoft listens and learns, pulls a passing grade for Windows 10's freshman year
- Tech boosts the fan experience at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Meet OPPO, the fastest-growing smartphone brand in the world