Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- Anittel posts $3 million loss in yearly results
- “Wasted” money on the NBN unrecoverable: Turnbull
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity