- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story