Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Report: Marketers expect AI to have greater impact than social media
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink