Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally