- Travis Perkins uses Splunk’s flexible cyber security monitoring to protect against customer data breaches
- Got an iOS 10 exploit? This company will pay you $1.5m for it
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to US$1.5 million
- These ransomware tricks fool the most hardened security pro
- Diversified supply chain helps 'Vendetta Brothers' succeed in criminal business
Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- 2016 ARN WIICTA awards now open for nominations
- Tassie Govt inaugurates innovation hubs to assist tech start-ups
- Japanese titan issues $350 million ASG Group takeover bid
- Attorney-General to exempt cyber security researchers from Privacy Act changes
- Telstra to cut up to 300 roles from retail business
- Report: Australian ad viewability remains below global par
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for this week - 29 September
- CMO interview: GroupM CEO Mark Lollback on marketing, media, transparency and technology
- Melbourne Fashion Week: Using digital and insight to drive engagement and attendance
- Report: Australians still love a customer loyalty program