- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
The Social Sales Revolution - 7 Steps to Get Ahead
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. With social networking and online blogging, there’s so much more we can do to build relationships with customers than just picking up a telephone to simply pitch products and ideas. It’s not so much the ‘sale’ but rather the ‘social sale’ that is getting reps ahead of the game. This whitepaper sets out the key steps in using social technologies and new techniques to build stronger relationships with customers and, essentially, drive productivity and sales.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business
- Oracle: How partners can make the most out of Cloud ERP services
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels